Bri-Stor Systems Ltd, part of The HEX Group, are the UK’s largest converter of lightweight commercial vehicles. We are a privately-owned business employing approximately 230 people and have been operating for over 35 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing and engineering environment, working alongside a team of motivated people committed to the growth and success of the business. The company has experienced significant growth in recent years and is continuing to evolve with many new and exciting opportunities ahead.
We are looking to strengthen our team within Bri-Stor Systems Ltd with the recruitment of Auto Electricians.
• The installation of various electrical components to customers vehicles including sat navs, cameras, beacons, inverters, parking sensors etc.
• Running wiring looms to wiring specification
• Installation and testing of tow bar electrics
• Installation and testing of inverter and RCD socket
• Fault finding
• Ability to interpret wiring diagrams
• Ensure quality standards are met
• Adherence to company health & safety procedures
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines
Suitable applicants will ideally possess the following:
• Experience of vehicle electrical wiring
• A relevant electrical qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Full UK Driver’s licence with no more than 6 points for minor offences
• The ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
Successful candidates will be entitled to:
• A competitive salary
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Early finish on Fridays
• Company Bonus scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
• Learning and development opportunities
• Long service awards
• Health Cash Plan
• Christmas shutdown