Alpha Manufacturing, a member of the Bri-Stor Group, is a privately-owned business fabricating sheet metal in the UK. Alpha designs and produces both sheet metal work components and assemblies. Established in 1989, the company now employs over 100 people. Utilising industry leading technology, Alpha Manufacturing have facilities to design, prototype and manufacture a diverse range of products all in their purpose-built sheet metal fabrication factory in the heart of Staffordshire.
Having experienced significant growth and success over the last few years, we are looking to strengthen our team with the recruitment of a Quality Inspector.
- Working as part of the Quality Team
- Inspecting components & assemblies to drawing standards or inspection documents
- Aiding production to achieve RFT targets
- Maintaining all health and safety standards
- Flexible and able to adapt as required
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience working in a manufacturing quality inspection role
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- Earn up to £13 per hour
- Wide variety of shift patterns available
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Various training opportunities
Alpha Manufacturing are an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.