Bri-Stor Systems Ltd, part of The HEX Group, are the UK’s largest converter of lightweight commercial vehicles. We are a privately-owned business employing approximately 280 people and have been operating for 40 years.
Due to continued growth and business success, we’re recruiting for a Logistics/Compound Manager to join the team.
As a logistics/compound manager your primary goal will be to ensure vehicles are available for production at the correct time to ensure a smooth production flow and to make sure vehicles are delivered to customers as per their requirements.
- Management of vehicles in various compounds and coordination of movements between sites and production.
- Incoming vehicle inspection and key management.
- Outgoing vehicle checks and 3rd party driver management.
- Ensure vehicles are delivered in line with customer expectations Supervise, coach and train compound employees.
- Organisation of compound vehicles.
- Operational coordination.
- 3rd party install facilitation.
- Resolve any problems arising from complaints and implement permanent fixes.
- Ensuring environmental and health and safety standards are met.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeline targets.
- Create and maintain metrics that analyse data to asses performance and implement improvements.
- Collaborate with various departments to streamline processes and operations.
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Early finish on Fridays
- Company Bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Long service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Christmas shutdown