Alpha Manufacturing, a member of The Hex Group, is a privately-owned business fabricating sheet metal in the UK. Alpha designs and produces both sheet metal work components and assemblies. Established in 1989, the company now employs over 100 people. Utilising industry leading technology, Alpha Manufacturing have facilities to design, prototype and manufacture a diverse range of products all in their purpose-built sheet metal fabrication factory in the heart of Staffordshire.
Having experienced significant growth and success over the last few years, we are looking to strengthen our team with the recruitment of a CNC Punch Operative.
- Operate various CNC Punch machines
- Maintain current tooling portfolio
- Maintaining all health and safety standards
- All machines have fully automated material handling systems
- Flexible and able to adapt as required
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping
- Full training can be provided for anyone wishing to re-train
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- Earn up to £16 per hour
- Continental day & nightshifts available
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Various training opportunities
We are an inclusive employer and embrace diversity throughout The Hex Group. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.