Are you an experienced Bodyshop Manager looking for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Manager to join our forward-thinking operations team based in Hixon, Staffordshire.
Bri-Stor Systems Ltd, part of the Bri-Stor Group, are the UK’s largest converter of lightweight commercial vehicles. We are a privately-owned business employing approximately 230 people and have been operating for over 35 years.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing and engineering environment, working alongside a team of motivated people committed to the growth and success of the business. The company has experienced significant growth in recent years and is continuing to evolve with many new and exciting opportunities ahead.
To mentor and lead a team of skilled paint shop operatives, while encouraging a collaborative working environment, which focuses on the customer requirements. Ensuring your team produces quality repairs and adopts a “right first time” attitude.
- Manage the day to day running of the paint shop including panel, paint, strip and fit, Linex, quality control and inspection.
- Oversee the production process to ensure vehicles remain on schedule.
- Meet and exceed all KPIs such as: Productivity, Efficiency, Utilisation and Work in Progress.
- Maintain effective relationships with suppliers, managers and stakeholders.
- Ensure employees adhere to Health and Safety rules and regulations.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills
- Previous experience managing a team in a Bodyshop or repair centre.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- IT proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Early finish on Fridays
- Company Bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service awards
We are an inclusive employer and embrace diversity throughout the Bri-Stor Group. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.